Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

A Person in a Narrative Work of Arts



If I could blow life into my characters, I would. For I have created them, and I have let them speak in my head for far too long that I literally ache to see them in the flesh. Especially now that I have shared them to the world, it’s almost like a crime to keep them confined within the pages of a book.

Believe it or not, immortalizing their individual voices was my reason for publishing. And I’m certain it’s the same with every writer out there. It’s the only way to silence them, I think – to write their words down, to make sure that everything they wanted to say had been said. Because I knew then that I’d go mad if I didn’t. The need to share them, to introduce them to the world, was too strong. I just had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment